Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Actress Kiran Rathod Denies Marriage

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

She was heartthrob of Tamil cinema a few years ago acting alongside  popular actors including Vijay, Ajith, Vikram and Vijayakanth. She went into oblivion only make her comeback doing 'steamy' roles.

There were rumours that Kiran had tied the nuptial knot. However she is quick to deny them. Says the actress, 'a few of my friends called me up and said they were totally angry with me for getting married without even telling them.'

'A few others wished me luck for the beginning of a new life. I was confused and didn’t know what they were talking about. It was only after I searched the Internet that I found the reason for their anger. Some news reports had claimed that I had got married. But all is false'.
She is acting in Hindi movies Be Careful and Ata Pata Lapata. In Be Careful, I play Rajnish Duggal’s suspicious wife. The film also stars Tanisha (of Unnale Unnale fame). And Ata Pata Lapata is an offbeat film directed by Rajpal Yadav.
Follow zoomingzone on TwitterActress Kiran Rathod Denies MarriageSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More