Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Hero Ajith Kumar Dissolves His Fan Clubs

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Ajith Kumar today announced that he would dissolve all his fan clubs from his birthday, May 1st.

In a statement, the actor said that he was upset by the act of some of his fans, who were not ready to follow his instructions and guidelines.

'Following this, I have decided to dismantle my fan clubs. People are watching everything. I will never use my fans for my personal interests,' the Thala said.
Follow zoomingzone on TwitterHero Ajith Kumar Dissolves His Fan ClubsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More