Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Heroine Anushka Sharma Wants To Go The Madhuri Dixit Way

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Unlike Madhuri Dixit who had to suffer over half a dozen flops before her 'Ek Do Teen' (Tezaab) act brought her into the reckoning, Anushka Sharma has enjoyed a far better Bollywood outing with Chopras ensuring a protected start for her.

"The other day I heard Madhuri say on stage that she managed to sustain for so long because people loved her for what she was and never expected her to be any different. Due to this she could afford to be a complete natural. I can't agree more since this is what I have always aspired as well. I too want to walk the same line," says Anushka.

Though she has been enjoying a better success ratio than many of her counterparts, Anushka has often been accused of missing out on popularity quotient due to her belief in 'doing things my own way'.

"Isn't this what Madhuri did as well i.e. working on her performance rather than worry about making appearances and being spotted at the right places with the right people," shoots back Anushka, "No, I am not comparing myself with her; I have a long way to go. But then I would definitely pick up what worked well for her."
We wish you luck for that Anushka.
Follow zoomingzone on TwitterHeroine Anushka Sharma Wants To Go The Madhuri Dixit WaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More