Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Mahesh Bhatt: I Am Not Your BF Meera

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Taking an absolute u-turn from the accusations Pakistani actress Meera hurled upon Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt recently, the actress now denies everything, saying that she was just “joking with Bhattsaab”.

Earlier, holding Bhatt responsible for ruining her Bollywood career and then later backtracking from her statement, Meera said to daily, “Maine kissi se baat nahi ki hai. Yahan toh sirf mazaak ho raha hai. Mazaak kar rahi thi mein Bhattsaab ke saath. Everything is ok – koi masla nahi hai. Maine bahot sikha hai Bhattsaab se... mere teacher hain, mere guru hain. Main bahut izzat karti hoon unki" (I haven’t said anything to anyone. It was all made-up fun. I was simply joking with Mr Bhatt. In fact, I have leant a lot from him and he is my mentor and I have complete respect for the man).

To clarify her stand, Meera even turned up at Bhatt’s office where she had to confront furious Mahesh. He told Meera, "Main tumhara boyfriend nahi hoon jo tum mere saath aise khel sakti ho. Tum yahan meri zimmedari ho aur maine tumhe yahan sirf protect karne ki nazar se dekha hai. Tumko meri maa maine sirf yeh kaha ki Mumbai mein yahan wahan mat jao kyunki tumko log istmaal karenge aur kaam bhi nahi denge. Tum koi meri girlfriend ho jo main tumhe rokun? Jahan marji jao. Thappad tumko marna chahiye jo maine tumko kabhi mara nahi." (I am not your boyfriend that you can play with me like this. If you came to India, you are my responsibility and I have only looked after you with the intention to protect you. I only said that you should not go all over Mumbai looking for work, for there are people who will exploit you and won’t even give you work. Are you my girlfriend that I’ll stop you? Go wherever you wish. I think I should hit you now that I didn’t slap you earlier).

At this point she told him, "Toh maar lijiye".

He also told her that she must go and see a psychiatrist, and added, "Main tumse illtajah kar raha hoon ki doctor se ja kar milo. Tumko zehani level pe thodi si ilaaj ki zaroorat hai. Main tumko le jaonga doctor ke paas” (It’s my earnest request to you please go and see a doctor. You desperately need one).

Mahesh Bhatt, who was clearly perturbed, further said, “At a time when one is running from pillar to post with like minded people from both India and Pakistan to obtain a pardon for Dr Chishti, an eighty-year-old Pakistani national holed up in an Indian jail on a life sentence, comes this frivolous, irresponsible and heart breaking allegation by Meera to the Indian press.”

“The reason I stand up for myself today is because I don`t want any kind of trivia to obscure the more serious issues that I am currently engaged with”, he said.

Meanwhile, Sevy Ali, the producer who introduced Meera to Bhatt said that the woman’s a nutcase, “If I use the word insane, I wouldn`t be too far from the truth. In fact, I`d go as far to say that she`s schizophrenic. She says something and then she says something else. This is the case with her for the last seven years,” he further added.
Follow zoomingzone on TwitterMahesh Bhatt: I Am Not Your BF MeeraSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More