Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Direction Toughest in This world - Hot Heroine Namitha

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

The sexy siren of South India trying hard to change her image from the existing one Namitha says she is not interested in taking up direction in her life. ‘Direction is the toughest job in this world’ says Namitha who has worked under so many directors. Direction deserves lot of discipline, patience and power to direct says Namitha on the sets of Kannada film made in her name ‘Namitha I Love You’.

On her role of Yoga teacher in ‘Namitha I Love You’, she says I do Yoga in my life. Five days in a week I practice Yoga. This has helped my health and anger is controlled in me she points.

As of now Namitha in this year is accepting films on her choice. I do not want numbers but quality. I want in professional life the female oriented roles now onwards in my career.

Hailing from Gujarathi business family Namitha is also running a Balaji Constructions. In a joint venture with Sahara India Housing Development apartments have come up says actress of over 30 Tamil films, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films. She has acted in one Hindi film too.

What is strange about this highly observed actress is that she has not appeared in an ‘Item Song’. Namitha makes it very clear that in some of the films she has acted the talkie portions might have been applied scissor. On the item song appearing actresses Namitha says this is like ‘Supply and Demand’ economics theory.
Follow zoomingzone on TwitterDirection Toughest in This world - Hot Heroine NamithaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More