Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

'Haunted 3D' success, Mahakshay Stays Away From Hypocrites

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

'Haunted' is a good success and Mahakshay is back in the reckoning. After being shown the doors by many in the industry who were unwilling to give him a second chance after a disastrous 'Jimmy', Mahakshay is now finding many knocking his doors all over again with the Vikram Bhatt directed 3D haunted film turning out to be yet another surprise success of the year after F.A.L.T.U.

On questioned whether he would now be willing to forgive and forget the personal attacks that came his way, Mahakshay fires back, "Not really. I am not wary to criticism; it is all healthy after all and helped me grow as an actor. However when it comes to hypocrites, I would rather choose to look the other way."

While professionally speaking, Mahakshay was fine with absorbing scathing comments, he was hurt for three long years between 'Jimmy' and 'Haunted' due to the personal attacks that came his way.

"I was knocked down personally", he gets emotional here, "Some critics brought my family in the middle of it all. I guess that was none of their business. Talking about my work is absolutely fine but why my family?"

Mahakshay admits that his mental as well as physical state after the debacle of 'Jimmy' was so bad that he was totally clueless around how his future looked like in Bollywood.

"It took me a couple of years before I could gather myself and start working with Vicky Sir (Vikram Bhatt) on 'Haunted'. All credit must go to him for the kind words that I am getting today. He was the one who groomed me all over again", says Mahakshay in a tone of gratitude before signing off.
Follow zoomingzone on Twitter'Haunted 3D' success, Mahakshay Stays Away From HypocritesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More