Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Lakshmi Nose Badly Hurt

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Lakhsmi Manchu who is riding high these days by proving successful as a multifaceted talent, has some bad news for her fans and followers. Lakshmi recently met with an accident which resulted in nose fracture.

Lakshmi was reportedly hurt on the nose when she slipped of the staircase. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and a minor surgery was done. “Yes, I fell down a flt of stairs while running up. My pretty nose got a beating. Post surgery I am FINE. Need to take rest for a week,” Lakshmi told.

Now the actress cum producer raises doubts about the shape of her nose. “I hope the shape of my nose doesn't change:( I look worse than I feel though)” Lakshmi tweeted. Get well soon Lakshmi.
Follow zoomingzone on TwitterLakshmi Nose Badly HurtSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More