Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

My Success Is In Colleges - Yogaraj Bhat

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

‘My success is in colleges and from students’. I have found the success point. I mix up with the students. As long as I mix up like that, I go on giving good stuff. I find the satisfaction more than what I get in the house when I mix up with the students. I cannot describe the quantum of it. As long as my friendship with college students continues, it is a good going for me feels Yogaraj Bhat.

The prominent director with first two failures – Mani and Ranga SSLC, Yogaraj Bhat is unstoppable today. Mungaru Male, Gaalipata, Manasaare, Pancharangi are all more than 100 days films. He is now surely going to hit 100 from ‘Paramathma’ – power star Puneeth Rajakumar is in the lead role. Success is guaranteed for Yogaraj Bhat.

The film ‘Paramathma’ is making good news right from the start of the shooting in the first week of March 2011.

Follow zoomingzone on TwitterMy Success Is In Colleges - Yogaraj BhatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More