Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

No To Hollywod: Sneha

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

'I rejected a Hollywood offer though. I was offered a hefty remuneration just because they wanted to me to appear glamorous in skipy costumes, says Sneha.

Says the actress, who shot to fame playing de-glamourised roles, 'there is no iota of truth that I am part of a film that will feature me in bikini act and a liplock sequence'.

Sneha says, ' I love to choose movies my own way. I am hopping to Hindi with a movie titled My dad in which I play Nasseruddin Shah's wife. It is one of the best roles that I have ever played'.

In Telugu, she is paired with Nagarjuna for a period film titled Rajanna.

Follow zoomingzone on TwitterNo To Hollywod: SnehaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More