Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Put Off Rumors On Pawan Kalyan - Renu Split

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Rumors have gone overboard on pawan kalyan and Renu Desai’s marriage getting on rocks.  When Renu left to Pune and Pawan in in Hyderabad for shooting of films, speculations have been dramatic showing even a reason for their split. But, here is Renu who wants to put off an end to all the rumors has spoke in personal to a news paper.

‘We are deeply in love from 11 years and will be together for many years to come. We are so much in love with each other, so that the question of split is just ruled out. I don’t know how these baseless rumors crop up. Now, I am worried about how these rumors affect my two children (Akhira Nandan, Aadhiya). My son is holidaying with his dad who is shooting but I stayed back to look after my daughter. I opted to stay in Pune only to pursue the education of my son,’ said Renu showing that her marriage relation is not on rocks but rock steady.

Follow zoomingzone on TwitterPut Off Rumors On Pawan Kalyan - Renu SplitSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More