Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Radhika Is My Biggest Strength: Sarath Kumar

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Actor and president of Nadigar Sangam Sarath Kumar has won the elections from Thenkasi Assembly constituency.


On the occasion, he chose to thank his wife Radhika sarath Kumar, who has been a pillar of support for him He says, 'as soon as the verdict was out, Radhika put up a status on Facebook saying ‘Never say die and Sarath’s perseverance has reaped fruitful results’, and she is my biggest strength.;


He says, ' I’ll have to work from scratch and ensure that the necessary action is taken to ensure people’s expectations are fulfilled.'


He says 'I will continue to act. Kanchana is due for release this month end and my role as a transgender was particularly challenging. My films in Malayalam are doing well. I am completing a film in Telugu. Hopefully, I will balance my political goals and films.'

Follow zoomingzone on TwitterRadhika Is My Biggest Strength: Sarath KumarSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More