Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

stunt Director Ravi Varma Back in The Saddle

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

The stunt director Ravi Verma is becoming director is the fresh news. ‘Sangama’ Kannada film director Ravi Verma is coming back again to direction after two years gap is the latest news.

Ravi Verma of ‘Sangama’ is not ready to accept that his film was a flop. It has gained a marginal profit for producer SV Babu. It may not be big but it is not a loss defends Raviverma on his debut film. Once again he is directing a film for producer SV Babu and this time it is not golden star Ganesh but Ajay Rao. This is once again a love story and I am looking for a good title.

Ravi Verma agrees that he had pressure in his first direction but is not so in his second film. With the experience I have gained I am working in this film. I have come to cinema not to become like any doyens. I came here looking for my life says simpleton Ravi Verma. I was a music organizer in the beginning days and I had opportunities to see all language films.

I am the one who gave impetus to V Harikrishna to take up independent music direction. Now for my second film V Harikrishna with No.1 standing today is scoring the music.

On the contents of his untitled film Ravi Verma says there is enough of humor and love. Kovi Raghu is preparing the dialogues. This will be a big cinema opines Ravi Verma.
Follow zoomingzone on Twitterstunt Director Ravi Varma Back in The SaddleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More