Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Tall Heroine's Pregnancy Problems

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Tall actress shilpa shetty is frustrated with flow of congratulatory messages from her friends and colleagues. Although she tried to ignore these messages and rumors spread in market about her attaining of pregnancy, finally she decided to react. ‘Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls, so for the last time ‘I AM NOT PREGNANT.’ All this is so annoying...grrrrrrrrr. It gets on your nerves especially when I have not made any such announcement,’ says Shilpa Kundra.

‘If, how and when I wish to make any personal announcement, is entirely MY (not the press) prerogative! As of now there’s none to make. I do know I am in the public domain and everyone is curious but these are sensitive issues hence would appreciate the press respects my privacy. Thanks,’ she added. Shilpa wgot more worried when her Fans went on speculating baby names on Twitter even without pregnancy. ‘The day I am (pregnant), I will announce it for sure,’ Shilpa closed.

Follow zoomingzone on TwitterTall Heroine's Pregnancy ProblemsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More