Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

No Chaitu, Simbu, Trisha in 'YMC 2'!??

Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

‘ye maya chesave’ which is ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya’ in Tamil is a super hit. While Samanta was heroine in Telugu version, it was Trisha in Tamil. Presently Samanta is fast rising in Telugu drawing inspiration from Trisha as an artist. ‘She is my favorite actress. She did a great job as Jessie in ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaayaa.’ Director Gautham Menon did not show me the scenes shot with Trisha in Tamil version. I did the best I could but when I saw Trisha, it was quite brilliant,’ Sam said.

Now it is time for Samanta to once again join her mentor Gautham Menon for a new love story which will have Jiiva as hero. ‘I am very excited about this new film. I don’t know whether it is YMC 2/VTV 2 or not but all I can say is this will be an interesting love story film which will be a bi-lingual.’ Hmmm…looks like Gautham has gone for a casting change in YMC 2/VTV 2, if so ever Sam’s doubt on this sequel is true!

Follow zoomingzone on TwitterNo Chaitu, Simbu, Trisha in 'YMC 2'!??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Free SMS Alerts (5000+ Subscribers) SMS 'ON wwwzoomingzoneblogspotcom' to 09870807070 or Click here to subscribe

Enter Youur E-Mail Below To Receive Free Updates To Your Inbox Directly:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More